Using Blogging and Articles: A Christian Industry approach for attracting more customers
Join the growing number of Christian businesses using optimized blog posts for highly effective content marketing.
Have you ever considered hiring professional blog article writers for your website?
It’s a common practice among marketers who are too busy or overwhelmed to write their own blogs in a way that attracts prospects via search engines.
If you haven’t considered working with a professional blogger, you may want to. Here’s why:
HubSpot, a leader in online marketing trends, revealed the power of blogging in its Top Marketing Trends of 2023 report.
Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works.
The following eye-opening facts were discovered through their survey of professionals familiar with their business’ marketing strategy:
- “our research suggested that most consumers read blogs multiple times per week and have purchased something from a brand after reading the company’s blog.
- 20% of marketing leaders described company blogs as one of their “most important channels” for hitting goals.
- Not only can blogs boost your SEO, overall site traffic, and online presence, but they can also help prospects learn more about your industry, brand, product, or service.
- If your company has a blog that discusses your industry or how your offerings can help with the average reader’s everyday pain points, your audiences can discover and gain trust in your brand’s expertise. That trust and credibility could ultimately lead to purchases”
- If your blog is underutilized, you are leaving customers on the table. The survey shows a direct correlation between blog post frequency and new customers acquired.
Questions about whether design is necessary or affordable are quite beside the point: design is inevitable. The alternative to good design is bad design, not no design at all.
So what does this all mean for you?
Your blog can help you create fresh, relevant content that attracts more and more prospects, customers, clients and donors to your website — if it’s well written and optimized with keywords in the right way.
That’s what I do here at MoodyRogersWebContent.com. As a professional writer for the Christian industry, I provide blogs and articles that position you as a helpful hero to your readers.
I start with an editorial strategy to determine the types of topics that meet the needs of your prospects, client, donors and customers. Then I make sure the posts are written in engaging, people-friendly and search-friendly ways using the latest best practices. Finally, I always ensure that your blog posts are written in your voice (or your author’s) with appropriate language to make sure I’m reinforcing your brand at all times.
If you’re ready to enjoy the many benefits of including Christian blog writers on your team…
There’s no charge to discuss your project and give you a proposal. And there’s no obligation to buy.