If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.
There are so many balls to juggle. It is very hard to keep them all moving in the right direction at the right time. One mistake and they all come crashing.
Marketing is a major ball that businesses in the Christian Industries keep dropping. Without a thoroughly researched strategy, marketing is just a frustrating rabbit hole.
It’s time to get the ethical Christian marketing strategy created just for you—no one else.
I do the research to understand what makes your Christian Business uniquely you – your unique value proposition.
During this phase, I discover your target audience, which makes messaging focus a breeze.
Only then do I map out a master strategy for achieving your goals.
My recommendations are based on interviews and hard research, which is why they get such positive results.
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou, American Memoirist, Popular Poet, And Civil Rights Activist
What it is: A Strategic Marketing Action Guide
What it does:
- It provides marketing direction and tactics that get executed and deliver results.
- Saves time by identifying which areas you should be focusing on right now
- Saves money by preventing wasteful spending on marketing that doesn’t match your goals
- Promotes action to keep you on track, moving forward toward your desired results
- Improves results by using an integrated, layered approach
- Confirms your target market(s)
- Identifies your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Confirms your Value Messaging Platform (VMP), your key messaging focus
- Uncovers untapped income opportunities
What’s needed from you:
- Owners/Key principals fill out a 2-page questionnaire and participate in a brief phone interview to expand on the details of your company
- Follow-up meeting to explain how to use your Strategic Marketing Action Guide
Want to learn how this FREE strategy can bring effective change to your Christian Business?
There’s no charge to discuss your project and give you a proposal. And there’s no obligation to buy.